- Multi-Disciplinary Greens Services Company
- B-BBEE Level 2
- We will aim at moderate sustainable financial returns.
- We will strive to eliminate financial wastage.
- We will encourage creativity in all our stakeholders.
- We will have integrity as our core value.
- We will create as many sustainable jobs as possible.
- We will encourage our staff to earn a sustainable wage.
- We will run a Personal Development Programme.
- We will encourage Ubuntu amongst all people.
- We will encourage the health of the environments in which we work.
- We will reduce waste and pollution.
- We will encourage the use of indigenous plants and ecological systems.
- We will use only environmentally friendly inputs.
We are a multidisciplinary Green Services company providing our customers with quality horticultural and related recreational solutions. Our environmental policy is endorsed by management and all our employees, and includes:
- A commitment to continuous improvement in our environmental performance.
- Complying with legislation as a minimum level of performance.
- Educating and training our employees, as well as contractors in environmental issues and the environmental effects of their activities.
- Regularly monitoring progress and reviewing our environmental performance.
- Using water and energy efficiently.
- Phasing out the use of hazardous chemicals with biodegradable substitutes, where possible.
- Implementing the hierarchy of waste to avoid and minimise the generation of wastes and only disposing to the environment as a last resort.
- Using sustainable raw materials, such as timber from managed forests and recycled items.
- Composting biodegradable wastes for soil enrichment.
- Managing transport to minimise our contribution to greenhouse gas emissions.
- Maintaining and enhancing biodiversity.
- Assisting our customers to minimise the effects of their greenhouse emission by assisting them to establish carbon dioxide sinks.